So, I returned to Manny Hat this morning at about 2 a.m. and to my surprise ANTS, ants everywhere. The ants had been waging little skirmishes here and there for about a week now but this time they took over a little more than a window seal. They took my room, the hallway, the bathroom, and parts of the kitchen and living room. I have spent the last 2 hours or so waging chemical warfare on the little buggers and until I get UN sanctions commanding me stop I will continue tomorrow or until they leave.
On a positive note though my mind has been buzzing with lots of new ideas for songs, poems, instrumentals, paintings I wish I had the talent to make, and ways to get better recordings. In the past 2 weeks or so I have made 3 new songs which will be on an album I am currently working on. To my longest and most patient fans this will be a free album (or as close as I can get to it I am a college student you know!!). Just stay tuned and I will try and keep everyone posted on here and other places.
Well I am going to retire to sleep on my couch for the night as the ants still have my room... for now.
Good Night All.
-Steve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gross! But it is good that you have all sorts of inspiration!
ReplyDelete